RIP Donald Sutherland (1 Viewer)

I didn't agree with a lot of his leanings but I always enjoyed his acting.

I have tried several times over the years, as an adult, to get into watching Ordinary People- but there’s something about it that makes me always turn it off before the end .. not his performance , but something else I can’t put my finger on .

I have tried several times over the years, as an adult, to get into watching Ordinary People- but there’s something about it that makes me always turn it off before the end .. not his performance , but something else I can’t put my finger on .

Read the book as we were assigned to in HS….both the book and the movie are depressing, and a bit slow moving….I will say Mary Tyler Moore and Andrew McCarthy were outstanding in their roles IMO….

RIP DS, he was a great one but for some reason when I think of him I always remember his small role in Animal House….

Read the book as we were assigned to in HS….both the book and the movie are depressing, and a bit slow moving….I will say Mary Tyler Moore and Andrew McCarthy were outstanding in their roles IMO….

I think it was Timothy Hutton and he won an academy award for it.. maybe I’ll give it another try .

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom