RIP Gavin MacLeod (1 Viewer)

Gavin MacLeod had quite a career. I first remember him as Joseph 'Happy' Hanes as part of Quentin McHale's crew on McHale's Navy in the mid-60s.

1622349964599.png

Then as "Moriarty" as Donald "Oddball" Sutherland's tank-mate in Kelly's Heroes.

1622350223711.png

Then he had his most memorable TV shows with the Mary Tyler Moore Show as Murray and The Love Boat as Captain Stubing. He brought a lot of smiles to my face and for that, I am very appreciative. RIP Gavin.

Oh, Murr!!

(by the way, Kelly's Heros is on TCM this afternoon)

Gavin MacLeod had quite a career. I first remember him as Joseph 'Happy' Hanes as part of Quentin McHale's crew on McHale's Navy in the mid-60s.

1622349964599.png

Then as "Moriarty" as Donald "Oddball" Sutherland's tank-mate in Kelly's Heroes.

1622350223711.png

Then he had his most memorable TV shows with the Mary Tyler Moore Show as Murray and The Love Boat as Captain Stubing. He brought a lot of smiles to my face and for that, I am very appreciative. RIP Gavin.
"Always wit dem negative waves, Moriarty, always wit dem negative waves. Just once can't you say something righteous and hopeful?"

"Crap"

All the girls, save for Betty, died before everyone else.

Betty will be 100 yrs old in a few months.. personally, i think she has a few more good years left in her.

However, i have a hunch that one of the greats, Bob Newhart, is not long for this world.. Look for him to join the other legends of comedy at that roast in the sky sometime soon.

RIP, he was a good one....For some reason though, the first thing I think about is Bob and Doug's line..."Gavin MacLeod, you're blinding me with your head!!!!"....

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom