Rivers vs Mayo... Teh Brains tests (1 Viewer)

I agree with you on how easy it is and even with a time limit, but you sure are wrong about that.

Just depends on the inflections you use; you can present someone with an object, or you can reserve the object and not present it.

I think those words are terribly ambiguous, and not a good test.

I have always thought that with out Sam Mill being able to call out the plays the opposing team was running was the key to the Dome Patrol. I am really hoping Villma will be able to do the same for us. With that said, you only need a couple of guys that can do that, the rest just need to be smart enough to follow their lead and be athletic enough to make the plays.
I read coaches were amazed with Villma's ability to make pre-snap reads, and this was when he was still a rookie.

1. Mayo runs a 4.5.
2. Probably so
3. Mayo had more sacks as a Sophmore playing OLB (5) then Rivers has had the past two years (2) playing OLB.

does mayo have beast teammates? the likes of ellis? maualuga? lo-jack?

does mayo have beast teammates? the likes of ellis? maualuga? lo-jack?

I think it is funny that having good teammates is somehow now an excuse for lack of production. It's like the bizarro world, as 99% of the time it is the other way around.

And yeah, Tennessee's defense was really good this past year.

here we go again mayo, conners, lofton>rivers IMO

Lofton is a true MLB. I don't think he could succeed playing OLB. But I do think Conners and Mayo will be better pros then Rivers. Time will tell.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom