Road trips 2012??? (1 Viewer)

Dallas but mostly looking forward to New York (cue jay z and alicia keys)

The stadium is in New Jersey, but its a hop-skip-and-a-jump away from the Big Apple. I'd suggest seeking lodging on the Jersey side as well as you may find it a little big cheaper. I live in South Jersey, i may make the trip up to this game as well. Im investin some dough into a pilgrimage to NOLA though, trying to make the Eagles/Saints MNF

I would like to make the Lambeau trip this year. Would love some travel tips from anyone who made the trip last year.

I would like to make the Lambeau trip this year. Would love some travel tips from anyone who made the trip last year.

The more I think about it, the more I want to go back. It was a great trip, 99.9% of the people we met were great. Only "problem" for us was travel. You may have to fly into Milwaukee and rent a car. We had to stay in a town outside of GB, as last year was booked tight. We stayed in Appleton, and found a bar that had a shuttle to Lambeau.

The more I think about it, the more I want to go back. It was a great trip, 99.9% of the people we met were great. Only "problem" for us was travel. You may have to fly into Milwaukee and rent a car. We had to stay in a town outside of GB, as last year was booked tight. We stayed in Appleton, and found a bar that had a shuttle to Lambeau.

I was hoping someone made the trip. A few friends and I were thinking about going this year and I was wondering where the best place to fly in would be and stay. How far in advance did you make your plans to Green Bay? You had to stay outside of GB....was that because of late reservations?

Just booked a trip to the Denver game in October. Went to Denver two years ago, but has never been to a game there. Can't wait its gonna be a blast and hopefully we will meet up with some other Saints fans. Any tailgating advice?

Already booked a flight for Denver, me and about 11 co workers are making this our yearly saints road trip, sounds like the Whodat nation will be there in force!

I was hoping someone made the trip. A few friends and I were thinking about going this year and I was wondering where the best place to fly in would be and stay. How far in advance did you make your plans to Green Bay? You had to stay outside of GB....was that because of late reservations?

Not particularly, GB is just a very football-centric area, like NOLA. It was also the season opener following the Packers SB.

Just booked a trip to the Denver game in October. Went to Denver two years ago, but has never been to a game there. Can't wait its gonna be a blast and hopefully we will meet up with some other Saints fans. Any tailgating advice?

Me & my crew are in the planning stages of our Denver trip & I was wondering the same thing. Also, did you guys go through DMI for hotel & tickets, or did you just do that on your own?

Road trip to Carolina this year. Already have tickets and room reserved at the Omni downtown. Still got to book flight. If nothing reasonable, might drive.

I'm planning on making the trip to Denver. Haven't been to that stadium yet. Plus have a fellow member friend there.

Question about Denver: It seems that lot's of Saints fans are attending the game there, yet the location isn't as close as Dallas or Atlanta. Is Denver just that awesome to go to for football games? I've never been to a game there but might be going this season.

Was considering the Oakland game as I live in Ca. Would only want to go if I could sit with other Who Dats. Safety in numbers.

Question about Denver: It seems that lot's of Saints fans are attending the game there, yet the location isn't as close as Dallas or Atlanta. Is Denver just that awesome to go to for football games? I've never been to a game there but might be going this season.

I think the Denver game is popular for a couple of reasons:

1. Facing Peyton Manning again
2. Easy flight from New Orleans to Denver (non-stop options)
3. AFC team so the fans won't be as rough; stadium atmosphere is really exciting
4. Late October date means it will be cold but not really brutally cold

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom