Robert "Sweet-peach" Meachem (1 Viewer)

You don't like "Sweet-peach"...The only reason I even made this thread is to get that nickname out there!

Can you imagine?

"Brees looking deep! He's got sweetpeach" 20-10-5 touchdown Robert Sweetpeach Meachem!!!

Nah! Really? We wouldn't have guessed.

I'll answer the question you posed that will not be viewed positively here, but is a factor for about 30% of members here.

Reggie is from USC, and Meachum is from the SEC. Obviously contract, hype, blah, blah, blah, are all factors, but I have noticed an continuing forgiveness for LSU and SEC players on this board. Not a big deal, and it should come as no surprise either.

Again, before everyone gets their panties in a wad, I said it's true for about 35% of the fans on here. I would also say that relatively few New Orleanians tend toward that trend, and I can smell it coming when it does.

That's a huge factor, but the other factor that is just as big is Reggie was labeled "the best RB coming out since B. Sanders". That has a little more to do with the criticisms than anything else.

This upcoming offseason we'll see exactly how much our FO likes Reggie as a player.

..that's the worst idea for a nickname in the history of worst ideas for a nickname...

besides, you don't need a nickname when you have a funny last name like MEEEEEECHEM !!!!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom