N/S Rodgers gets aggravated with Saleh after Jets TD (9 Viewers)

Wrong in every way imaginable no matter what he’s doing it for.

That’s your head coach. Maybe Saleh was just celebrating more of the health of Rodgers and how far he’s come since this time last year more so than the game.

Rodgers is a prick and there’s plenty of proof out there that shows that. Still a great career and currently still a very solid QB.

The video is played in slow motion to make it look worse than it actually is. Rodgers was asked about it in the post game interview. He says Saleh usually isn't a hugger and he didn't realize he was going for a hug. He was saying it was too early to celebrate, which seems like Rodgers just being zoned in to me. This is a nothing burger.

When Rodgers is mad at Salah after they lose a few tough games, he will go on the pat mcafee show and tell everyone. He certainly won't smile wryly a deny being mad.

Rodgers is blue ribbon prick yet he is good.

Salah out of character celebrated by trying to hug his 40 year old QB.

Much ado about nothing but the optics don't look good in this day and age of viral microscopism........

The video is played in slow motion to make it look worse than it actually is. Rodgers was asked about it in the post game interview. He says Saleh usually isn't a hugger and he didn't realize he was going for a hug. He was saying it was too early to celebrate, which seems like Rodgers just being zoned in to me. This is a nothing burger.

When Rodgers is mad at Salah after they lose a few tough games, he will go on the pat mcafee show and tell everyone. He certainly won't smile wryly a deny being mad.

Makes sense…we see guys forcibly push each other in exuberance often, and I can buy that Rodgers probably just didn’t realize Saleh was trying to hug him.

Regardless, it’s hard to imagine any QB showing ANGER towards their HC after scoring a TD the way some people are trying to make it seem. 😂

Rodgers did put his hand out. Plus if Rodgers didnt like the coach he would of been fired already
Right, it was more like a stare between the two of them, like “we’re finally back”…., after all the work and stuff they had to deal with. (I know don’t end a sentence with a preposition but I type like I speak)
Certainly not negative.

Makes sense…we see guys forcibly push each other in exuberance often, and I can buy that Rodgers probably just didn’t realize Saleh was trying to hug him.

Regardless, it’s hard to imagine any QB showing ANGER towards their HC after scoring a TD the way some people are trying to make it seem. 😂

Yeah, but Rodgers' expression looks very bad. As I said in another thread, "If looks could kill..." Saleh would be dead

If I’m a jets fan, I’d be borderline ecstatic right now. Rogers showing that he’s still has wheels to me is a major hurdle. Not only wheel but his accuracy is back too.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom