Rookie Jersey #'s? (2 Viewers)

yV3IAfk.png

200w.gif

LFG!!!
LFG! I might have to get one now.

I'd probably wait for roster cuts, there's a good chance he takes another number if a better comes available. Marshon wore 34 until 23 came available.

Sadly, you’re probably right. The second a single digit number comes open, he’s likely taking it.

Fuaga getting 75 may mean Peat not coming back. Wish Rattler would have gotten #5. #18 will look odd.

Saunders as #50 will be weird. Young must have paid him for 99. I think Saunders has worn #99 in his college and pro career.

Got to thinking. Rattler said he and Archie Manning have had a very close relationship. I wonder if that had something to do with selecting #18.
I like the move because it makes my Jeff Blake jersey relevant again. In my mind a tribute to someone on his way to becoming a great Saints QB before having his Who Dat career ended by injury

Saints tc is going to be out here in So Cal this year….so I’m about to bite the bullet and buy that $350ish Fuaga stitched jersey. My faith is that strong in the young man developing into one of our best OL. Whodat!!! Gonna represent out here in So Cal.

BTW…I gotta 20% off email from the Saints so that helps the wallet a bit. ;)

Last edited:
I am amazed that people pay the prices that jerseys cost these days. I am doubly amazed that people would pay said price before the start of the regular season.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Twitter

Back
    Top Bottom