N/S Russell Wilson signing with the Steelers for 1 year/$1.21 million (1 Viewer)

Man, will Mason ever catch a break ?? I've been pulling for that guy ever since he was drafted.. & last year he finally gets it together.. smh.. journeyman status, plays hard, wins games, and now.. this might sound crazy but i'd love to have him as our 2..

NW.

Man, will Mason ever catch a break ?? I've been pulling for that guy ever since he was drafted.. & last year he finally gets it together.. smh.. journeyman status, plays hard, wins games, and now.. this might sound crazy but i'd love to have him as our 2..

NW.
I donā€™t know if ā€œjourneymanā€ qualifies. Heā€™s been with the same team his whole career. But yes, I get your point.

Worst kept secret.
Canā€™t wait to see Russ try to get his once-HOF lock career back on track and end it on a high note with Tomlin in Pittsburgh. Heā€™ll probably re-sign for another 2 years if it goes well. It felt like he was sabotaged by Denverā€™s coaching during the last 2 seasons.

Hackettā€™s offense wasnā€™t a good scheme at all.
Russ wasnā€™t Paytonā€™s guy. He couldā€™ve had a 30 TD season in 2023, despite a rocky year with Payton, if he was allowed to play in the final 2 games.

It seems like he would fit have been a fit for Smithā€™s offense in Atlanta, interested to see how it turns out away from the NFC South.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom