N/S Russell Wilson will be starting for the Steelers this week (4 Viewers)

Tomlin has an affinity for Russell, it's affecting his decision. No different than Loomis/Allen and now Allen/Rattler. Arguably Haener is probably your best bet at winning and should get an opportunity, but instead Allen's going to say Rattler did "good things" and give him another chance

@SigFreudianSlip it might be a time to peruse the Jets forum, i bet they aren't too thrilled to have AR and D.Adams and still lost.
Oh I do daily, as a Jets fan lol. You are very much correct in your thoughts haha. They’re not happy.

To the OP:

I didn’t watch the game but see he ended up doing well?

Oh I do daily, as a Jets fan lol. You are very much correct in your thoughts haha. They’re not happy.

To the OP:

I didn’t watch the game but see he ended up doing well?
Russ definitely started slow, but started to get his legs under him a bit as the game went on.

The Jets didn't play well, so that certainly helped Russ.

Russ definitely started slow, but started to get his legs under him a bit as the game went on.

The Jets didn't play well, so that certainly helped Russ.
He did.. by the end of the game Pitt looked like a completely different team, even dominant. If he gets that offense moving that defense being rested is going to pay dividends. By the end when the camera panned to Fields face it looked pretty clear he knew what was happening lol.

Of course now gotta turn to consistency, will it be repeated? We shall see.

I thought he played well after he settled in. I don't know who would ultimately be better long term for the Steelers because they bring different things. But it's hard to argue with a season high in both total yards and points. They have still yet to play a division game, so there is a lot left to lose for them.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom