Saintman's New Orleans Pelicans @ Detroit Pistons Gameday thread: Are you ready to Kick the Jams Out of the Pistons? (1 Viewer)

Only way we keep Naji is if he wants to stay bad enough to sign below market value. He has improved every year. I remember when I got P'Oed every time he pulled up for 3
Fred Vinson is doing a great job with our players. That’s why there is still hope for DD.

Only way we keep Naji is if he wants to stay bad enough to sign below market value. He has improved every year. I remember when I got P'Oed every time he pulled up for 3
Historically... Undrafted players really don't get crazy pay days.

Remember when The Naji Experience was a bad thing?

I've been a fan since day 1 due to his energy and hustle but he has exceeded my expectations
Naji experience was never a bad thing.

It was a rollercoaster. Highs and lows. It's a lot less high lows like it used to be... It's mostly occasional lows. Typical we get a bad Naji game at least once a week or two. Gets unfortunate when he string together a bunch of bad games.

Detroit 4 of 19 and 8 turnovers. Defense bruh

Historically... Undrafted players really don't get crazy pay days.
I think he could command more than 4/25

I hope we can keep the band together for the most part...biggest thing would be a mobile rim protector

I think he could command more than 4/25

I hope we can keep the band together for the most part...biggest thing would be a mobile rim protector
Ehhhhh... I still imagine a roster shake up is happening. I just don't know where.

They want to get a PG and a 5. Either they are moving Jonas and CJ or Ingram and Jonas.

Just depends on how the extension negotiation turns out for Ingram.

Ehhhhh... I still imagine a roster shake up is happening. I just don't know where.

They want to get a PG and a 5. Either they are moving Jonas and CJ or Ingram and Jonas.

Just depends on how the extension negotiation turns out for Ingram.
Hate to see it...continuity and chemistry is needed for good defense

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Twitter

Back
    Top Bottom