Saints 1st round OT Taliese Fuaga signed; Jaylan Ford, Spencer Rattler, Bub Means, Khristian Boyd & Josiah Ezirim also signed (1 Viewer)

Still no Kool Aid

The Saints put of video of him walking into Saints HQ. So he's there. Maybe they get the contract done this weekend or this week. There really isn't any rush with camp so far away. But, it's nice to get them in as early as possible so they don't miss any camp time.

Looking forward to seeing the return of our run game. I can foresee either Alvin or Kendre getting their first career 1K season behind Tali Fuaga. Dude was always my fav OT. I love his power based plays style & how he absolutely lays waste to defenders in the run game.

Those 2nd rounders are so tricky they just trickle in at the last moment due to greedy agents.
It’s also due to the NFLPA. I’ve heard from insiders (on national shows) over the past few seasons Due to the contract slotting - most second rounders are “encouraged” to wait out the first rounders and then start negotiations.

Second rounders are tricky because a lot of times it’s players who had 1st round projections that slipped back a tad. So you can see why there’s a desire to insure that you are getting as much as you can based on slotting - since you’ll likely be seeing the field much sooner than say a 4th-7th rounder.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Twitter

Back
    Top Bottom