Saints and Panthers Injury Report 10-27-14 (1 Viewer)

TheNOLAGirl

Editor, Writer and Podcast Host
Staff member
Super Moderator
Gold VIP Contributor
Reaction score
http://www.neworleanssaints.com/new...983-5519612af53d?campaign=no:fanshare:twitter

Today's injury report is simulated since the team did not practice

SAINTS:

Did Not Practice:
RB Khiry Robinson (Forearm)
RB Pierre Thomas (Rib/Shoulder)
LB David Hawthorne (Hand)
FB Austin Johnson (Knee)

Limited:
TE Jimmy Graham (Shoulder)
C Jonathan Goodwin (Knee/Ankle)
LB Kyle Knox (Ankle)

PANTHERS:

Did Not Practice:
T Byron Bell (Knee)
CB Bene Benwikere (Ankle)
LB Chase Blackburn (Knee)
WR Philly Brown (Concussion)
S Thomas DeCoud (Hamstring)
G Amini Silatolu (Calf)
G Trai Tuner (Knee)
RB Fozzy Whittaker (Thigh)

Limited
T Nate Chandler (Thigh)
DT Kawann Short (Ankle)
RB DeAngelo Williams (Ankle)
LB Jason Williams (Hip)

So who plays safety for the Panthers?

Harper and the guy from section 611?

I hate that we have so little time to enjoy last night's win before the stress starts up again.

Stupid NFL.

I'm loving it. This week will fly by. Walking dead on DVR tonight with some MNF on the side, Pelicans opener on Tuesday, More Basketball on Wednesday, Saints take the division lead on Thursday, Hot scantily clad women in costume on Friday, College Football Saturday and a stress free Sunday where my fantasy team moves into first place. I'm all about it.

It does not seem that any of their injured players are their key guys, are they?

I'm loving it. This week will fly by. Walking dead on DVR tonight with some MNF on the side, Pelicans opener on Tuesday, More Basketball on Wednesday, Saints take the division lead on Thursday, Hot scantily clad women in costume on Friday, College Football Saturday and a stress free Sunday where my fantasy team moves into first place. I'm all about it.

Agreed that this is a great week, but you forgot one more positive thing: an extra hour of sleep or alternative nighttime activity early Sunday am prior to the NFL Sunday slate.

Agreed that this is a great week, but you forgot one more positive thing: an extra hour of sleep or alternative nighttime activity early Sunday am prior to the NFL Sunday slate.
while I agree w/ this... the unfortunate thing is no LSU Saturday (though Tulane does play... along w/ other Louisiana schools)... and no Saints Sunday

but I am ready to get back to .500 and restart this thing as division leaders

Luckily, Harper's not injured. I want him healthy and starting on that defense.
see if we can somehow work Graham onto Harper (I know Keuchley will prob. cover JG most of the night)... but if we can get Harper on Jimmy... just feed that beast

of course... when the Panthers are giving up 5.4 yds/rush... there's another beast we just fed last night that we should keep feeding on Thursday

while I agree w/ this... the unfortunate thing is no LSU Saturday (though Tulane does play... along w/ other Louisiana schools)... and no Saints Sunday

but I am ready to get back to .500 and restart this thing as division leaders
I have pretty busy weekend. While a little selfish of me, I'm glad I won't have to miss any games.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom