Saints and Panthers Injury Report 10-27-14 (1 Viewer)

I could've sworn I saw Harper go off with an injury during the Seahawks game.

That play has drawn the ire of the Panther faithful. They HATE Harper over there. Apparently he cost his team a valuable timeout while taking his time laying down on the field after a play. Then afterwards, he said that the coaching staff didn't even say anything about the wasted timeout, which further angered the mouth breathing panther pride, as they have quickly grown tired of Ron Rivera as well.

see if we can somehow work Graham onto Harper (I know Keuchley will prob. cover JG most of the night)... but if we can get Harper on Jimmy... just feed that beast

of course... when the Panthers are giving up 5.4 yds/rush... there's another beast we just fed last night that we should keep feeding on Thursday

It's a lose-lose for the panthers either way. Split Graham out wide and he's either got a d back or Kuechly on him which frees up the middle. This game cannot come at a more perfect time for our offense.

Saints have this division on a plate. Just take it! Four of five starting offensive line can't practice. Defensive line should destroy this group. We've got to go in there and take this game.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom