Saints are 0-3 this season when (1 Viewer)

the bank

Pro-Bowler
Reaction score
Billick does our games. Not only is he annoying, he is bad

luck. Didn't realize it but he mentioned they did the first Atlanta game and the Baltimore game.

I used to like Billick, but I've come to really dislike him. He was horrible yesterday. I wish he would take a coaching job so I wouldn't have to see him doing Saints games any more.

Coincidence.

I agree. Brother-in-law, or ex-team, or whatever the case may be...it likely had 0.00% impact whatsoever. The fact is the Saints opponents in those three games are a combined 35-13.

Whether you like his analysis is another story, and one that is unrelated.

i just don't like BB. He doesnt seem to like us either. he went on and on about how Tampa lost to the lions or they would be in the playoffs and poor tampa but he never even mentioned we were 2 missed field goals away from being the #1 seed.

The entire time he was talking you would have thought Josh Freeman was a 1 ballot hall of famer and Brees was some chump off the street

T

Uh didn't he do the Seahawks game? So make that 1-3.

I used to like Billick, but I've come to really dislike him. He was horrible yesterday. I wish he would take a coaching job so I wouldn't have to see him doing Saints games any more.

Dude is an absolute turd. He was driving me crazy yesterday.

Here are 2 things I heard from Gill Brandt.....

1) The Saints never won a playoff game away from home.....

2) Going into the playoffs, the #5 seed never won a SB...

I like Gill, but all these trivia matters are anti Saints related, and they begin to annoy me....

He really is the worst. liked him when he was a coach, but i will be glad when he leaves broadcasting

Well, we're getting Tom Hammond and Mike Mayock for the Sea game, which should be nice.

Reminds me of Tim "Jimmy Haslett is going to be livid this week in the locker room" Ryan.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom