Adrian Arrington (1 Viewer)

BIG DAWG

Super Forum Fanatic
Reaction score
He looked pretty dern good today. Hope he get in the film room and weight room. He is gonna be a good one. Just another weapon for Drew.

Congrats AA..Good job today. Continue on into the playoffs #87.

He looked pretty dern good today. Hope he get in the film room and weight room. He is gonna be a good one. Just another weapon for Drew.

led the team in receptions today 7 catches for 79 yards. Nice start.

Thought he played well also but one of the things i observed is that he seems to put on some muscle and weight... He use to be lanky.... Now he's just thin but looks like he won't get broken on a crossing route.

have to give him props played well and caught everything that came his way. I'm glad we got him and glad he stayed.....

From the stands, seemed to misread the D a few times, ran a few sloppy routes, and when settling in zones it seemed he didnt always find soft spots that he should - better then expected but certainly no where near the weapons we have.

Thought he played well also but one of the things i observed is that he seems to put on some muscle and weight... He use to be lanky.... Now he's just thin but looks like he won't get broken on a crossing route.

He's strictly a possession WR right now. I think if he gets an increased role in this offense next year (and I see no reason why he shouldn't with the way Henderson has fallen off) he will put on some weight and become an even bigger threat.

He's going to be hungry though. That's what we need, hungry players like AA, Ivory, and Graham.

From the stands, seemed to misread the D a few times, ran a few sloppy routes, and when settling in zones it seemed he didnt always find soft spots that he should - better then expected but certainly no where near the weapons we have.

It was like this was the first time he played in the NFL or something... :idunno:

It was like this was the first time he played in the NFL or something... :idunno:

Certainly. I hope he grows, but I also hope we don't see him til preseason. We are gifted with a ton of talent outside, and hopefully we will be healthy. If not, he's serviceable but didn't prove himself as the next big thing.

I figured that since I was watching him today, and those of you at home couldn't see him 90% of the time I would give a little feedback of what was going on off the camera.
:idunno:

Certainly. I hope he grows, but I also hope we don't see him til preseason. We are gifted with a ton of talent outside, and hopefully we will be healthy. If not, he's serviceable but didn't prove himself as the next big thing.

I figured that since I was watching him today, and those of you at home couldn't see him 90% of the time I would give a little feedback of what was going on off the camera.
:idunno:

I think he's more serviceable than Henderson at this point. All that guy ever had in his favor was speed and he doesn't even look that fast anymore.

Henderson is done...lets start Arington and in the offseason look to pick up a reliable deep threat that can body up guys...I want to see Brees play with a DeSean Jackson, Larry Fitzgerald, etc.

I think he's more serviceable than Henderson at this point. All that guy ever had in his favor was speed and he doesn't even look that fast anymore.

Saying Arrington is serviceable is not to say devery is playing well. I'm just saying if healthy we have colston, meach, Moore, shockey, Graham and Reggie who can all play outside. I like having AA in our backpocket but hope that we dont see him til august. If those guys can get healthy, I'd rather tighten up our rotation and feed more snaps to them instead of give Deverys snaps to AA. This is not a knock on AA as much as a compliment to our other talent.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom