Adrian Arrington (2 Viewers)

needs a new number though in the teens... i kept mistaking him for a tightend

how did you mistake his skinny *** for a tight end?

...and i dont know about you guys but i loved seeing ol number 87 back on the field...had Horn flashbacks (not saying AA played like horn)

seriously have u looked at what numbers our wide recievers are wearing this year?

Fail. Have you looked at what WR's around the league have been wearing this year?

Moss: 81/84
Ocho: 85
T.O.: 81
Andre Johnson: 80
Roddy White: 81
Welker: 83
Steve Smith: 89
Heinz Ward: 86

Just to name a few.

Hard to believe someone can be mistaken for a TE when they are wearing the # of one of the best WR in Saints history... recent saints history at that. :p

needs a new number though in the teens... i kept mistaking him for a tightend

Everybody Else said:
Moran! Wide receivers wear 80's numbers too! Your stoopid!

Guys, I'm pretty sure he was just joking on the fact that all our receivers wear numbers in the teens. 12, 16, 17, 19...you know, numbers like those. And all our tight ends wear 80's.

It's not that snap doesn't get jersey numbers, it's that the rest of you totally failed to get the joke.

I LOL'd a lot though, if that helps. :9:

Fail. Have you looked at what WR's around the league have been wearing this year?

Moss: 81/84
Ocho: 85
T.O.: 81
Andre Johnson: 80
Roddy White: 81
Welker: 83
Steve Smith: 89
Heinz Ward: 86

The unintentional comedy in this thread is hilarious.

Fail. Have you looked at what WR's and TE's on the Saints have been wearing this year?

Colston: 12
Moore: 16
Henderson: 19
Roby: 15
Meachem: 17

Graham: 80
Humphrey: 84
Thomas: 85
Shockey: 88

Arrington: 87

Now think for a minute and see if you get the joke. Good grief.

The unintentional comedy in this thread is hilarious.

Fail. Have you looked at what WR's and TE's on the Saints have been wearing this year?

Colston: 12
Moore: 16
Henderson: 19
Roby: 15
Meachem: 17

Graham: 80
Humphrey: 84
Thomas: 85
Shockey: 88

Arrington: 87

Now think for a minute and see if you get the joke. Good grief.

I also got a kick out of how many people missed out on this pretty simple joke.

I'm surprised she wore white too.

I mean. I'm surprised Arrington hasn't switched to #11 yet. It should be available. And since he's gonna become our Larry Fitzgerald soon, he'll fit the bill more. :scratch:

Guys, I'm pretty sure he was just joking on the fact that all our receivers wear numbers in the teens. 12, 16, 17, 19...you know, numbers like those. And all our tight ends wear 80's.

It's not that snap doesn't get jersey numbers, it's that the rest of you totally failed to get the joke.

I LOL'd a lot though, if that helps. :9:

I'm with ya.

I'm not sure that snap was making a joke or just pointing out that AA is the only Saints WR that didn't have a 1x jersey number and that all of our TEs have 8x numbers making it easy to mistake him for a TE. In my head I sort of saw an astute observation with a smiling smirk by snap.

It doesn't matter because the knee jerk reaction was comical as you said. ;) Snap had a reasonable point and got attacked for it. I don't think anyone meant any harm by the response, but we all need to chill out and not be so serious and quick to jump on people! Myself included (as Geldo will attest to).

Got a laugh out of it myself. ;)

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom