Saints are a bad football team (Merged) (2 Viewers)

saintlad

ALL-MADDEN TEAM
Reaction score
Where we lose Thursday to Sean Payton, and we're going to feel like a beaten dog.

Then the team's going to put together some great wins and we're within shot of the playoffs

Only to lose out to either Atlanta or Tampa by one game?

Thus saving Dennis Allen for one more season???

Is this how the season's going to turn out again?

I'm saying this with a clear head and I'm not angry or venting. The Saints had one thing going for them and that was the defense no matter what was still good. After today our offense and defense are both bad. We got 50 burger dropped on us while we intercepted 3 passes and had the lead at one point. Insane. We gave up 600yds(rounded up) of offense to the Bucs...really? We gave up 277yds rushing to a 2nd and 3rd string RBs.

This team quit today and it has nothing to with injuries. Nobody of note is injured on defense, we just got destroyed for 2 weeks in a row. Now, Sean Payton is coming to town Thursday to a wounded animal and we all know he will run up the score. He knows this team and defense, after that lost we will be 2-5 and the season will be over. This team is mentally and physically tired and they have to play on Thursday, I love free money and i will be betting the farm against them this week.

The Jon Abrams injured play said it all, the man is sitting down and nobody said or did anything. The players don't care anymore. Nuff said!

The other thing to remember is that KC had some significant injuries, as did Tampa. As did Philly (WR1 and WR2) and Atlanta (OL).

Not at the level of the Saints, but the last two games (KC and Tampa) basically both got out of hand. A big part of that was being outcoached. Not surprising with Andy Reid.

But Todd Bowles' second half adjustments completely shut down the Saints offense, and the Bucs offense made the Saints D look terrible in the second half.

Where we lose Thursday to Sean Payton, and we're going to feel like a beaten dog.

Then the team's going to put together some great wins and we're within shot of the playoffs

I sure hope you’re right because that would mean we still have a chance and right now it looks bleak.

Not likely. Because what you’re suggesting is the best case scenerio. We need to prove we can win one game. One game at a time.

Agree. DA is losing the team. I know we have injuries but we are so poorly coached it's incredible
Yes. One reason I defended Allen was that despite his record, the players really seemed to fight and play hard for him.

Now how is he going to keep the locker room?

They were just humiliated at home by Baker Mayfield.

There are no answers.

The players will naturally just stop listening - if they haven’t already.

I think this team has four more wins in it, at best, so 6-11.

In terms of schedule we do have the Browns, the Giants and Carolina again. Those are the only teams on our level or worse. But other than that, I don't see winnable games, maybe the Raiders. Our offense has been pretty horrenduous since week 2. We failed to score more than 20 points in every game except Atlanta, and in that game the offense gave up 14 points so the net really only 10 points.

Of course could lose one of those games while winning one we shouldn't.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom