Saints are going to beat the Chiefs in KC (27 Viewers)

I have faith we will be 3 - 2 when we play the Bucs.
Philly loss was almost entirely because we lost McCoy and didn't have a real option at center on the active roster. Offense looked better with the Lemieux elevation and start. Yesterday we sorely missed DD. Then Honey Badger goes down and on the Falcons last drive Howden gets his hand on the ball but couldn't come down with the interception. If Honey Badger is in the game, that's ballgame. Injuries are part of the game but some injuries hurt more than others.
We lost a LT in that game also. That's why we couldn't get the rungame cranked up.

I agree completely for 58 minutes but then the inevitable happens. Can there be a more sure thing than Andy Reid’s 2 minute offense vs Dennis Allen’s 2 minute defense?
This would leave me to believe the opposite. The way the league has been in recent years, there's so much parody that just when you think something is for certain, the opposite happens. No lead is safe anymore. Juggernaut teams getting beat by bottom feeders every week. Look at the Ravens beating up the Bills last night. What has happened in the first 3 weeks that would give any indication that that would happen? You'd think this would be a good thing. The ol' 'any given Sunday', but I find myself less interested in the first 3 quarters of games now because it almost doesn't matter anymore. So I think OP is right that the Saints could flip the script this week and win a game they should lose.

Better in Primetime? The Chiefs have been winning big games (regular and postseason) on Primetime, for how many of the last handful of years? Tell me you are not serious?!?!
I mean WE play better in primetime. Calm down bro

Saints are going to bounce back in a big way on Monday night. Write it down. And also get ready for a multiple game win streak. These boys are good. Dont lose faith. WHO DAT!!!
Injuries are going to a huge factor, but we do get a day more to rest. The flip side is we come back the following Sunday so that is a short week but one week at a time.

We can’t beat the Chiefs and the refs. Especially with Adebo.
Adebo is a solid corner. He is big and he loves to grab the minute he gets beat. The secondary coaches need to break him of that habit but things move so fast but yeah, he is a physical corner that is boom or bust. I like Adebo although this past game I was not too happy LOL

Saints are going to bounce back in a big way on Monday night. Write it down. And also get ready for a multiple game win streak. These boys are good. Dont lose faith. WHO DAT!!!
Really, it's not about losing faith. We are Saints fans, but a team that's try to 3-peat against a team that's looking for footing. I think with no disrespect but reality is reality.

I wouldn’t be so sure of that. While the Chiefs have their own set of problems, they have a wealth of experience that allows them to win games in various ways. Plus, the confidence of our team is probably shot the way we lost the last two games. Never underestimate what losing winnable games can do to the mental makeup of a team. Losing becomes infectious unfortunately. I think we can keep it close, but I don’t see us automatically winning
And this team is very immature unfortunately. This is where SP would come in. Without him, that team gets no tongue lashing.

I mean WE play better in primetime. Calm down bro
We lost all 3 of our Primetime games in 2022. In 2023 we only won 1 of 3 primetime games. Thats a 1-5 record.
I’m only taking into account our primetime record from the former DC/Now HC era, bc the SP era is not applicable. Now how do we play in primetime again? Maybe I’m not the one that should be calming down here?!?! I don’t get on here and Rah-Rah while making stuff up.

1727722858158.png

I believe it will be a Saints win, and a confidence booster that supercharged the ‘09 Saints in that game (on MNF) vs. the Patriots. 🤔

JMO

:gosaints:
The Saints were starting to slip up after that with two close wins.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom