Saints celebrate playoff berth on Falcons logo (1 Viewer)

SaintlyAgenda

Cam Jordan Fan Club
Reaction score
The Saints have won plenty of big games under Sean Payton, but there wasn’t a road win any bigger than their Monday night thriller in the Georgia Dome to clinch a playoff spot. They didn’t want to wait to come home to New Orleans to celebrate.

Defensive players re-emerged from the locker room after the game to gather and take group photos at midfield.

“We didn’t want to wait until next week to clinch the playoffs,” Saints linebacker Jonathan Vilma told Mike Triplette of the New Orleans Times-Picayune. “We wanted a remembrance of this. That’s why we went out and had our picture taken on the Falcon.”

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2010/12/28/saints-celebrate-playoff-berth-on-falcons-logo/

The boyz waited a longtime to get a little revenge on these girls. Not sure how respectful it was celebrating on their logo midfield, but being a Saints' fan, I LOVE IT!! I wanna go into Atlanta and end their hopes and dreams of winning it all this season. Then go onto winning another Lombardi. How SWEET would that be?

man the media is really trying like heck to stir up a controversy over this.

it's not like they stomped on their logo, they just gathered at midfield to take a photo.

it's not like they stomped on their logo, they just gathered at midfield to take a photo.
That's what the media does.

But they seemed to let go of the Roddy White Tweets after a day or so. Didn't mention it at all in the pre-game.

There is a context to it, but I think there is a reason that they waited to do it after the stands emptied and the Falcons were gone.

I don't think the Saints "disrespected" the Falcons by taking a picture at midfield. You do have to wonder if they would've done it if Roddy White wouldn't started up stuff with his stupid tweets.

I love it. Roddy ran his mouf, you reap what you blow, and the media can twist whatever they want because we just press on and press on, no matter what is said.

This.

It was just a freaking photo people. It's not like they were dancing on the dirty bird in the middle of the field.

comment section said:
good they desrve it. after what the town went thru it is our time to shine. we went thru there like shermens army and we got to dance. we will dance in dalas to. who dat we dat! the birds got crushed like road kill just another lame escuse for a football team that we destroyed. and roddy wite is a cheeter

Please don't tell me one of you guys posted this garbage.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom