Saints Draft Evaluation (1 Viewer)

Bear in mind late 1st rounders and earlier 2nd rounders also include: Stephone Anthony and Josh Bullocks

Don't forgot Meachem and Robinson. If I remember correctly they even had Charles Brown graded in that range and took him at the end of the 2nd round.

Thanks! Really appreciate the effort and time it took to do this.

Awesome analysis! I really appreciate it. I know nothing about any of these players and don't really care about national pundits as they seem to be outlandish for the sake of looking for clicks, so when I read something like this on the forum, it is pure gold to me. Thanks again.

Awesome analysis! I really appreciate it. I know nothing about any of these players and don't really care about national pundits as they seem to be outlandish for the sake of looking for clicks, so when I read something like this on the forum, it is pure gold to me. Thanks again.

I second this. I certainly don't know enough about most of the players we took to really weigh in, but I really appreciated the effort he put into this, and that it seems like his opinion based on what he has seen (as opposed to simply parroting Mel Kiper, or whoever). Thanks OP.

Yay another guy with a true unbiased evaluation of the draft. Davenport can be a great player, but you never know for sure. I still rather have that 2019 first rounder and took Taven Bryan instead. I hope Davenport is the real deal. I think Smith was a good pick, but he seems close to what we already have in Thomas, Meredith, & Coleman. I wish we would of went with a smaller fast slot type of receiver to eventually replace Ginn. If anyone says Leonard was a good pick, than you can’t take the whole draft evaluation seriously. I hope he turns out to be a good player, but it will take a while. 4th round? Really? If we had to go tackle, Tyrell Crosby was there to take. Even if he may have some injury concerns, he still will be ready to play sooner than Leonard IMO. Just like you, I’m worried that he won’t make the team. A 4th round pick to make the practice squad is kind of embarrassing. Jamerson is the man! I’m excited about this kid. He will be a special teams stud! I’m not sure Moore will make the team either. I hope Scott can be an explosive scat type of back. I hope Clapp gets stronger, so he has a chance to maybe take over center when Unger leaves.

After the last 2 drafts I will wait on evaluations. Sorry but I think everyone else should.as well

Hi Draftfreak! Were you able to analyze any of the UDFAs?

Yay another guy with a true unbiased evaluation of the draft. Davenport can be a great player, but you never know for sure. I still rather have that 2019 first rounder and took Taven Bryan instead. I hope Davenport is the real deal. I think Smith was a good pick, but he seems close to what we already have in Thomas, Meredith, & Coleman. I wish we would of went with a smaller fast slot type of receiver to eventually replace Ginn. If anyone says Leonard was a good pick, than you can’t take the whole draft evaluation seriously. I hope he turns out to be a good player, but it will take a while. 4th round? Really? If we had to go tackle, Tyrell Crosby was there to take. Even if he may have some injury concerns, he still will be ready to play sooner than Leonard IMO. Just like you, I’m worried that he won’t make the team. A 4th round pick to make the practice squad is kind of embarrassing. Jamerson is the man! I’m excited about this kid. He will be a special teams stud! I’m not sure Moore will make the team either. I hope Scott can be an explosive scat type of back. I hope Clapp gets stronger, so he has a chance to maybe take over center when Unger leaves.
No. His was an actual evaluation/opinion, not just a parroting of a draft website (which is all you did across several threads).

And while you were very negative, you were also the furthest thing from “unbiased”. If the draft pick differed from your (dubious) opinion/mock draft, you docked it several letter grades in your threads.

After the last 2 drafts I will wait on evaluations. Sorry but I think everyone else should.as well

I agree. I don't understand draft grades this soon. I can't compete with the Saints scouting department. Neither can any other SR poster.

It's like if someone is much smarter than you, and you both take a test. He's an A student and you are just hoping to pass with a D. Then you grade his test based on your answers and give him a failing grade. Chances are, you actually bombed the test.

If that makes any sense.

I work in I.T. most users think they know the answer. Fee to none do.

I work in I.T. most users think they know the answer. Fee to none do.

Crazy how many amateurs (in any expertise) can't even fathom how much more knowledge people have when they do something for living. Especially those that are very good at their job.

Thanks for the great analysis. Looking forward to the undrafted Free Agent one.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom