Saints/Falcons Game Problem (1 Viewer)

Beads are a great idea but if this guy is a bigger enough sports fan to have a BOX then he should understand you being proud of your team. If you don't wear your jersey at least a shirt that shows your support for Saints. Should be a great game no matter what. Falcons will want revenge but by then we should be in full swing.

Even when I go to away games I always see opposing fans wearing beads. I like to think that it is like saying they wish they were from New Orleans, but it still makes me mad to see them rep any part of my town (unless they are playing here, then they can come and get drunk and spend tons of money).

I wore my Ricky Williams jersey in a suite at the GA dome. Of course I didn't say much of anything during the game. I didn't want my buddy to feel any heat. He's from the MS coast, so like me grew up loving the Saints. We were quiet during the game, but the ride home on the MARTA was too much!!!! Ricky scored 3 TD's that day, and we won 21-20.....
Maybe you could wear some Saints shoes by Reebok???
Saints socks?? The Mardi Gras Beads (Black & Gold) would be really cool too.

I say wear your jersey. I'll be there in mine.

I'm sure the owner isn't really going to care if you wear a Saints jersey. I am sure that he understands that there are fans that support other teams besides the Falcons, and they are people too.

Just wear a polo shirt or long sleeves denim shirt with the Fluer-de-lis. That is casual and COOL. When we win I think you should rub it in to all his guests!!!

Just hit the market, very casual, they won't know you're there.
saints.jpg

saints ninjas are the bomb yo!

Thanks

i would like to thank ya'll for all the help. The gut is the partial owner of the atlanta falcons not just the box.

I was hoping for some help. My friend is from atlanta I so we have had an ongoing trash talk battle since week one. Anyways I took him to the Balt/ saints game and we had a good time he rooted against the saints just to bother me but its all in fun. In return he was supposed to get us tickets to the falcons saints game in atl. I have been pumped up for this since the monday night game. Well he came through but he told me I can not wear my saints jersey becasue we are going to a minority owner of the falcons box. I understand his concern so I agreed. But that doesnt mean I cant wear some other form of saints material. So guys what kind of discrete saints stuff should i wear. I am going into the lions den after all.

Mavrick,

Even if you wear something with the Saints on you and it is hidden, are you going to openly cheer for the Saints, or are you going to keep quiet and worse,GULP!, cheer for the Falcons just to not be noticed? Just kidding on the last part. But seriously, if you are worried about wearing anything that says you are a Saints fan, then you can't cheer either. So, I say, if you're going to cheer for the Saints, then wear the gear proudly or don't go in the box.

i would like to thank ya'll for all the help. The gut is the partial owner of the atlanta falcons not just the box.
Wear a coach's shirt with the logo on it. Just a basic Black and Gold polo type shirt with the fleur de lis where the alligator normally would be. I seriously doubt the owner of the Falcons would throw you out over it, and actually may take notice to you and spend a few minutes getting to know you.

Go get you a Fluer-de-lis Tattoo and wear it proudly. he cannot think you are trying to dis him then!

You can get black and gold beads with fleur des lis at most carnival shops in N.O. What about a black/gold Rebuild New Orleans cap or shirt? Those might be subtle. They sell them at Black & Gold on Veterans and elsewhere in town.
Anyway, I think your friend is overreacting. Most real fans love to talk to the opposing team's fans and have some spirited conversation. It's part of seeing the game live.

I have been to several saints games in atlanta. The last game we sat on 50 yardline behind saints bench. We blew them out that day (2 years ago). We were on about the 15 row, with about 8 mins. left in game all the falcon fans decided to leave so we moved down to row 1, well the falcon fans that were sitting behind and listened to us cheer all day stpped to tell the usher we were out of our seats. he came down and maded us move even though all the seats in front of us were empty. Talk about sore losers!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom