Saints Saints have 2nd EASIEST 2023 schedule… odds on favorite to make the postseason (1 Viewer)

ndcc

Saints' fan 4ever
Gold VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Sad to leave NOLA to AZ; going into ministry
Going to be interesting when Carr stinks up the joint with Carmichael as OC

what happens by week 4 when we have the worst offense in the NFL?

Who do we blame Carr or the Teflon Pete?

Im sure the posters here at this forum will blame Winston

My Dad was right from the start

From Tampa
Joined recently
Butthurt Jameis lover

It all makes sense. Jameis fanboy turned Saints troll. Time for you to find another hill to die on.

Eagles had one of, if not the easiest strength of schedules last season. Funny how no one ever mentioned that on their way to the play offs, or when the won the NFC Championship, or while playing in the the Super Bowl. & you’re telling me we have the 2nd easiest schedule this season…

1683770931581.gif

Saints still have Dennis Allen and unless he has a radically different approach to be aggressive it will hamstring this team, no matter the talent upgrades.
If he's a smart man he and Carmichael for that matter will have learned their lessons from last year. I'm hopeful they take more risks now that we have a QB that can make all the throws and leads the league in 4th quarter comebacks. You couldn't do that with Dalton.

If he's a smart man he and Carmichael for that matter will have learned their lessons from last year. I'm hopeful they take more risks now that we have a QB that can make all the throws and leads the league in 4th quarter comebacks. You couldn't do that with Dalton.
DA has his guy at QB now, a guy he trusts. Which couldn't be said for Winston or Dalton. I think that alone gives PC/Carr more freedom to be aggressive. As you implied, there's literally no excuse for either of them now. ML and Ireland have given this team a facelift. If they still can't find success with this group, both need to go, and quick.

I bet you are all kind of fun at parties

DA has his guy at QB now, a guy he trusts. Which couldn't be said for Winston or Dalton. I think that alone gives PC/Carr more freedom to be aggressive. As you implied, there's literally no excuse for either of them now. ML and Ireland have given this team a facelift. If they still can't find success with this group, both need to go, and quick.
Dennis Allen will want to play conservative and win with his defense. He probably figures that he could’ve won three more games with Derek Carr as his QB and the same conservative game plan that he rolled out last season. We’ll see, hopefully this opinion is dead wrong and the offense actually has life this year.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom