Saints Have at Least 9 Players Questionable (1 Viewer)

saints4eva

We are the Who Dat Nation-we will always persevere
Staff member
Super Moderator
VIP Contributor
Gold VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Mike Triplett, TP:

There is a depth chart entitled "How The Saints Are Looking" about halfway down the page highlighting the injuries that is pretty telling. I pasted it under the quote from the article but it may not be easy to read.

http://www.nola.com/saints/index.ssf/2011/01/new_orleans_saints_have_at_lea.html

At least nine players will be questionable for the Saints (11-5) heading into the short week leading up to Saturday's wild-card game at Seattle (7-9), including three players that were knocked out of Sunday's loss to the visiting Tampa Bay Buccaneers: safety Malcolm Jenkins (right knee), tailback Chris Ivory (left foot) and tight end Jimmy Graham (left ankle).

Six other players were held out of Sunday's game with injuries: receiver Marques Colston (right knee), tailback Pierre Thomas (left ankle), tight end Jeremy Shockey (groin), tight end David Thomas (right knee), defensive tackle Anthony Hargrove (knee) and linebacker Anthony Waters (ankle).

Attachments

• 1injury depth chart.jpg
    1injury depth chart.jpg
    55.5 KB · Views: 423
how does he know they will be questionable
they didn't practice or put out an injury report or speak about injuries
Monday and won't until Wednesday
good speculation though

This team is made up of Gum drops and marshmallow's, Saints have kept an injury list that would send other teams shuttering, we're blessed to make it this far.

I don't know who's taking care of these guys during training camp but they need to be fired, it's like everybody kinda took an easy during training camp and just danced around with silk scarfs.

Man it is all relative..the Colts lost their starting tight end and two ( i think) starting receivers to IR..Saints will be fine..every team has injuries

Look at Green Bay and tell me what you think. We've been fortunate not to lose too many ppl to IR those year.

This team is made up of Gum drops and marshmallow's, Saints have kept an injury list that would send other teams shuttering, we're blessed to make it this far.

I don't know who's taking care of these guys during training camp but they need to be fired, it's like everybody kinda took an easy during training camp and just danced around with silk scarfs.

Did you see our IR list last year when we won the Super Bowl? I guess we were Gum drops and marshmallows last year as well. :idunno:

You know who's been a bit disappointing to me is Heath Evans. He has had an all-too-quiet year.

tHAT SEEMS TO ME MORE TO BE THE PLAY CALLING AND NOT HIS PERFORMANCE.

Sorry CAPS

That's a factor for sure, but why isn't Payton using him more like he did before he got injured last year? :scratch: That's what I'm wondering.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom