Saints' Horn sits out practice Friday (1 Viewer)

man that sucks...as much as devery and marques showed up last week against tampa, we could really use joe's leadership on the field this sunday. COME ON JOE!

It stinks, but I would rather then sit Joe and get completely healthy. We will need him down the stretch. Guys will have to step up. Devery, Copper, Lewis, etc.

It seems that Joe will retire a Saint and that is OK with me. He made this his home and has been the heart of this team ever since he got here

His experience is valuable to the younger recievers and he should be here for as long as he is contributing whether it be on the field or off.

If he can, he will play.
If he plays, he will shine
If he can't play, he will say
Geaux Saints, It's our time!

This team definitely needs Joe Horn. I do agree with the rest of the posters about how we don't need him if he is hurting. I really liked the two long TD passes with Brees hitting Henderson in stride. That was awesome, I sure hope they can build on that.

We need all the healthy bodies we can get at this point in the season, and it hurts to have a valuable possession receiver like Joe sitting on the sidelines. The silver lining is that Payton and Brees have been brilliant in utilizing all of their skills players in the passing game, so I'm sure they will compensate for Joe's absence. But I hate to see an emotional leader and proven receiver out, even though I've been a big supporter of Devery since way before the season started.

I understand your logic here, but when Joe's on the field it gives us a better chance to win. When hes on the field, hes the one thats going to get double covered, not Colston, which creates a huge advantage for us. I really want him out there atlest for 3rd down, or in the red zone plays. I really hope Joe stays with us until he retires, and then after that I hope he gets a broadcasting job for us.

I agree 100% and at no time did I say I want Joe on the field or even as a third WR. I do think it would be good for us in the long run if he sits another game for reasons stated earlier but also so Joe can get healthy because we will need his skills and leadership down the stretch.

um , think the injury that hurts us more, is with Conwell being out, and Nate lawrie now being out..
Oops forgot to add, Fred Thomas.. that means Craft has to be the 2nd corner, and face whoever is on that side.. Hopefully, Craft pulls another one like has in the past where I started to down him, then he comes out and PERFORMS.

Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom