Saints @ LA (1 Viewer)

tinman

Veteran Starter
Reaction score
Just found a site w/tickets w/handicap access for $149(about 1/2 of the regular $ for ground sections! W/free flights on SW, I think i can get in/out for <$500, whole weekend. The seats are end zone just off the field. Not necessarily best to "see" the game, but for "experiencing" the game it's a great location.
Time to save pennies!

Who Dat gonna be in LA!?

Thanks for the heads up! We booked our flight earlier this week and good to hear that the tickets are not crazy expensive!

Me and a few buddies will more than likely be at this one as it's right up the freeway from us. It's a ways away right now, so nothing is set in stone but I can't imagine missing out on the Saints being this close to my home.

I live down here as well and for a long time this was an obvious one I would I attend. I’m STILL not over the NFCCG though and honestly I don’t even know if I want to go to this anymore. I was at the NFCCG in person and that was a heart breaking, fandom destroying event.

Just found a site w/tickets w/handicap access for $149(about 1/2 of the regular $ for ground sections! W/free flights on SW, I think i can get in/out for <$500, whole weekend. The seats are end zone just off the field. Not necessarily best to "see" the game, but for "experiencing" the game it's a great location.
Time to save pennies!

Who Dat gonna be in LA!?

Where did you find the tickets?

That $ is for handicap access only. The Coliseum is HUGE! Lots of nose bleeds seat I saw around $100. It's cheaper for me to fly to LA from ABQ, than to drive from Willits(Mendo county), where we lived a bit ago.

Crossing my fingers for a little birdie to make a delivery,lol.

Who Dat!

I'm in! Has anyone found a seating chart for the coliseum, not sure what to buy on SeatGeek?

I have a feeling there will be a large contingent of Saints fans for that game.

Time to save pennies!

Who Dat gonna be in LA!?
tinman, we had an epic tailgate in LA 2 years ago. We plan to do the same this year. It wasn't hard to get tickets. They were selling up to game time. Los Angeles fans really don't care that much about football. They are basketball fans. Stay tuned. WhoDat!

I live down here as well and for a long time this was an obvious one I would I attend. I’m STILL not over the NFCCG though and honestly I don’t even know if I want to go to this anymore. I was at the NFCCG in person and that was a heart breaking, fandom destroying event.
B-train, same here. It was the hardest, gut-wrenching game I've ever been too by a pretty wide margin. I'm still a little numb to be honest but once the season gets started hopefully we can recover as a team and as a fanbase.

I'm there also . Let me know if you guys want to go a meet and greet our there. I have some friends in L.A they are bae owners . We can all link up the day before the game

I don't know if I can handle going to this game and having to fly back to Nola should we lose.. But this is a must win redemption game right?!

I am licking my chops for this game. Like foaming at the mouth. I hope we show out in droves for it.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom