Saints leap into top 10 in Power Rankings after Dallas game (1 Viewer)

Thats a huge jump and i feel like now people are overcorrecting. I'd say were one of the top 5 teams in the NFC, not the NFL. The biggest readjustment should go to Dallas.

If you have the Saints top 5 in the NFC, how far off of their # 6 ranking would you have us?

Chiefs and Bills ahead, because of perennial results. Chargers are off to a 2-0 start but not showing a lot on offense. Same with Steelers.

NFC, who is playing better right now? Bucs are in the discussion. Are you more confident in the Seahawks and Vikings? Niners will get it sorted out but they have a loss to the Vikings.

Curious how you piece it together.

If there’s a team that is ranked too high at the top on that list, for me it’s the Lions at #5. They needed overtime to get a home win against a Rams team that got blown out by the Cards, then lost at home to the Bucs, who they have ranked #8.

(Not that any of this matters beyond entertainment)

(Not that any of this matters beyond entertainment)
Exactly. And it is. But also, as I mentioned before, as a tool if you're just trying to get a little initial insight into the other 31 teams that you don't watch as much as your own.

No hotter team than us. The point differential is not even close.
This right here. Some of these teams are getting the benefit of the doubt bc of what they did last year. This is a new year and these are different circumstances. If someone can honestly look across the NFL and say there is a better team than us, then they are not being honest

IF we win games this year like we did vs the Dolphins and Redskins back in '09...👀
I totally agree. I love these blowout wins and I would love to see this happen in the next 15 games but for me to feel like this is a true championship contender I need to see how this team reacts when their back is against the wall and have to overcome adversity. We haven't seen that yet.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom