Saints outlook from Yahoo sports (1 Viewer)

I am in "prove it" mode with fair to middling expectations. I think we figured something out on offense in the last 4-5 games of the season. Will that translate to this season? That remains to be seen but the writer's assessment rings true to me. We are an average team with a suspect head coach, a solid defense, and a respectable special teams. Maybe our QB is pretty good if he gets protection. I am wanting things to be proven one way or the other but I am hoping for success.

lol hard to disagree with anything said. One potential upgrade at LT, but losing your pro bowl RT. My expectations include a lot of frustration. Another year in football purgatory. But hey, at least we get College Football 25

Young & Gay are good signings...
Fuaga was a terrific draft pick...

The best off season move was hiring Clint Kubiak as OC!
The article doesn't even mention it... in fact it acts as if we are doing the same old...same old on offense!

Another preseason crap article!

With the complete overhaul of the offensive coaching staff, we are most definitely not sitting at a fork in the road unable to make a decision. We have very obviously chosen a direction and are moving forward.

Young & Gay are good signings...
Fuaga was a terrific draft pick...

The best off season move was hiring Clint Kubiak as OC!
The article doesn't even mention it... in fact it acts as if we are doing the same old...same old on offense!

Another preseason crap article!
Not only Kubiak, but they changed their entire staff on the offensive side of the ball. Yet it makes this grossly inaccurate statement that the team did not add anyone of note......

None of that guarantees anything of course but these click bait articles are a complete waste of space

Not only Kubiak, but they changed their entire staff on the offensive side of the ball. Yet it makes this grossly inaccurate statement that the team did not add anyone of note......

None of that guarantees anything of course but these click bait articles are a complete waste of space
The article is a far cry from clickbait. 🧐

:gosaints:

I don't think the car is just idling, I think at worst the car has a rough idle with the check engine light on.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom