Media ** Saints Related Tweets and Media - Tuesday, 9/24/2024** (1 Viewer)

Tweets and Videos
It certainly does, but why would they be needing to point out where the play is going to anyone on the OL at this point?

I believe this is an Occam's razor situation.

Patrick was probably struggling with getting the protection call terminology right, so they had to resort to literally pointing out who to block. At that point no amount of motion and window dressing is going to fool the defense.

I think you might want to go back and look at Ruiz the last time he played Center for the Saints. he is the reason they drafted McCoy. if IRC D linemen were running over the top of Ruiz. That's why he's at Guard! please No! that experiment has ALREADY failed
McCoy was drafted the year before Ruiz. They wanted to move McCoy to guard so they drafted Ruiz to be the center. I think McCoy got hurt in camp so they moved Ruiz to guard then decided to scrap the original plan and put McCoy back at center when he got healthy.

McCoy was drafted the year before Ruiz. They wanted to move McCoy to guard so they drafted Ruiz to be the center. I think McCoy got hurt in camp so they moved Ruiz to guard then decided to scrap the original plan and put McCoy back at center when he got healthy.
I stand corrected. but he was awful whenever he was the starter. really bad... lets not go back!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom