Saints rookie WR Bub Means placed on non-football injury list (1 Viewer)

Andrus

Owner/Webmaster
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
2159211444.jpg

New Orleans Saints rookie wide receiver Bub Means was placed on the non-football injury list, per Nick Underhill.

Means’ injury isn't expected to keep him out for long and he has hopes to return to action soon. The news of Means’ injury comes as rookies reported to training camp on Tuesday.

The Saints’ current wide receiver rook contains Chris Olave, Rashid Shaheed, A.T. Perry, Cedrick Wilson Jr, Equanimeous St. Brown, Jermaine Jackson, Stanley Morgan Jr, Mason Tipton, and Bub Means. Although a currently crowded receiver room, Means injury should not hurt his chances to make the roster...

Continue reading...

Starting to look like a less than stellar draft class.
Way too soon but if that ends up being the case it wouldn't be unexpected as we only had two picks before the 5th round. That's a recipe for draft disaster. Hopefully the first two guys ball out and we get one of the later picks to stick.

man i havent kept up with many of the moves this offseason. by that WR depth is weak. we better hope olave doesnt miss time and shaheed continues to show his big play ability.

man i havent kept up with many of the moves this offseason. by that WR depth is weak. we better hope olave doesnt miss time and shaheed continues to show his big play ability.

Wilson is a baller, and I think we are kind of sleeping on year 2 of A.T. Perry. We have something there.

You’re right though…think we could use one more vet to round out the group or at least to compete in camp.

Hope it ain’t serious n he’s back early in TC!

I like him! He’s physical, got good size n speed n soft hands! But like most rook WRs, he needs to learn the playbook n work on his route running.

His combination of size n speed has even reminded some of Deebo! 😊

BUT he lacks Deebo’s explosiveness! He can’t get from 0-60 in a couple of steps, rather he’s got to build up his speed. There was a play in his vid where he somehow made a great catch over the middle, with DBs all around him. From a dead stop, he turned it upfield for extra yds, but was caught from behind. So what you want to do is get him the ball in stride! Even against tight coverage, he has the physicality to break da tackle n the speed to get a step n is hard to catchup to!

But the only way we’ll know for sure is if he gets on the field first!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom