Saints season ticket holder swag (2 Viewers)

Can anyone tell me the address the package came from ? I just received an unexpected package at my virtual mailbox in the US (i live in Bangkok) and i believe it’s from a marketing company in Miami (?) trying to decide if i want them to forward the package to me in Asia without having them open it first , thx .

Can anyone tell me the address the package came from ? I just received an unexpected package at my virtual mailbox in the US (i live in Bangkok) and i believe it’s from a marketing company in Miami (?) trying to decide if i want them to forward the package to me in Asia without having them open it first , thx .

I know the package I'm getting on Monday is from Florida. You live in Bangkok and you're a STH?

You live in Bangkok and you're a STH?

Correct.. i only recently moved here, and i will never give up my season tickets, if i can help it.. they are IMO the best bang for the buck in the Dome, Lower Terrace Sideline, so they aren’t too expensive and they provide a great view of all the action .

Got mine today as well.
I finally got my magnet today. It came with a travel mug.
1000004646.jpg

Didn't see a magnet, but I did get that Mug today. It came from SeatGeek.

It's pretty weak sticker this year. I really wanted the same as last years with the year updated. My flag is getting a little torn up too but the mug isn't too bad.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom