Saints sign CB, Shemar Jean-Charles (1 Viewer)

he was on the active roster last year and contributed on special teams.
Yep, signed to PS in November and added to the active roster in January for the last game of the season. Probably just camp competition but it’ll be interesting to see if Jean-Charles can earn a roster spot as the 5th CB with a full Saints offseason.

Yep, signed to PS in November and added to the active roster in January for the last game of the season. Probably just camp competition but it’ll be interesting to see if Jean-Charles can earn a roster spot as the 5th CB with a full Saints offseason.
With Yiadom and Lonnie Johnson gone, He's currently competing with Faion Hicks for the 4th CB spot.

With Yiadom and Lonnie Johnson gone, He's currently competing with Faion Hicks for the 4th CB spot.
It feels like we’ll add another experienced vet min CB or draft a CB. Can’t imagine we’ll be comfortable with Hicks, Jean-Charles and Rejzohn Wright, 2 former late round PS players and a udfa reserve/future, competing for the 4th spot. Though I want to see how Wright does in camp.

It feels like we’ll add another experienced vet min CB or draft a CB. Can’t imagine we’ll be comfortable with Hicks, Jean-Charles and Rejzohn Wright, 2 former late round PS players and a udfa reserve/future, competing for the 4th spot. Though I want to see how Wright does in camp.
People felt like Yiadom was just a guy until you started to see him perform on Special Teams and on defense, DA has an eye for DB's and Wright might be the next underrated DB to perform on this unit, 6'2 193 with a long wing span he could develop under DA's vision and tutelage.

and Rejzohn Wright
I'm a "sunshine pumper" but I was underwhelmed by that signing and said so when we did. I dont think he makes it to training camp. I certainly don't think he takes a roster spot from Hicks or Jean-Charles

I'm a "sunshine pumper" but I was underwhelmed by that signing and said so when we did. I dont think he makes it to training camp. I certainly don't think he takes a roster spot from Hicks or Jean-Charles
possibly, but my point remains that DA finds underrated players that end up producing, like CSP did with his WR's and RB's.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom