Saints sign QB Brett Hundley to PS (2 Viewers)

Lmao guys are you all serious? They are signing him to get extra little info on Ravens for this weeks game. He’s not here to do anything that simulate Baltimore plays for our 1s and provide as much intel as possible.

Payton used to do this and other teams so this all the time.

Nothing to see here but good strategy by our team

Taysom's playing with a cracked rib that will never fully heal until the offseason. This happened with him not being the featured player in the offense. Also that cracked rib can very quickly turn into a more serious injury where he is now missing more games. His lisfranc fracture last season? Just five games as the starter for that injury to occur, and that was after injuring fingers on his throwing hand.

He never finished a season in college as the starting QB.

It has literally been proven that his body cannot hold up.

He's had chances and his body said no. It is what it is.
Sad but true. He's fantastic in short bursts. However, this is all about having a similar-to-Lamar QB to practice against.

Didn’t he look good in the preseason? I don’t remember. Hopefully he’s spilling the tea

A little late in the week for that, no? :idunno:
I was half joking but realistically if that is what they’re thinking at least a little bit, with the game being on Monday there is time to get him out here and get the D some looks. Worst case scenario you get his input on a few things from his time with them

Would prefer their backup Tyler Huntley.
This move was to get intel and for the fact that we WILL be giving a heavy dose of TH7 to compliment AK41.
Do you guys remember that time we finally got Drew his 1st victory over the Ravens? Both teams didn’t even care to punt the ball, just kept running and converting on 4th down. It’s going to be like that!!!! LETS GEAUX!!!

Yep anything to prevent giving Taysom a chance.
It's almost like last year didn't even happen.
giphy.gif

Just sayin……..
If it’s the same guy I’m thinking of……
He looked good in preseason

Would prefer their backup Tyler Huntley.
This move was to get intel and for the fact that we WILL be giving a heavy dose of TH7 to compliment AK41.
Do you guys remember that time we finally got Drew his 1st victory over the Ravens? Both teams didn’t even care to punt the ball, just kept running and converting on 4th down. It’s going to be like that!!!! LETS GEAUX!!!
Its funny because that's the guy who I was thinking it was

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom