Saints Super Bowl song (1 Viewer)

Spec

ALL-MADDEN TEAM
Reaction score
Did anyone listen to WWL towards the end of the "Joe Horn Show"? Moses came on and was trying to introduce what he called the "official" Saints Super Bowl song --- something like "Everyone Throw Up Your Hands, It's the Super Bowl Dance"). But then they could not play the song because they ran out of time at the top of the hour, and I could not listen beyond 8pm.

Did they eventually play the song later in the broadcast, and was it any good??

I dont know but was Moses drunk or what?? Not only did he just sound drunk but he said he "choreographed the song with Michael Jackson"....not sure if that is a good thing!

Hope all this Yappin about a Superbowl this and that don't Jinx us, too many people are already crowning saints Superbowl Borne and Playoffs aint even start yet. hope we aren't in for a Big Embarrassing heartbreak.

Hope all this Yappin about a Superbowl this and that don't Jinx us, too many people are already crowning saints Superbowl Borne and Playoffs aint even start yet. hope we aren't in for a Big Embarrassing heartbreak.

I've been thinking the same exact thing, I don't even want the media to jump on the bandwagon too much////:ezbill:

They did play some of it, maybe 20 seconds. Its kinda jazz meets hip hop, but with new orleans second line flavor...????..??? :confused: I will have to hear the whole song to make a final judgement call. ...but hey if we go to the superbowl i dont care if mili vanilli come out of retirement to sing us a superbowl song!

I was there in the midst of the crowd as they did the superbowl song. I would have probably enjoyed it much more on the radio though Drago's was packed by far the most crowded the joe horn show has ever been.

They did play some of it, maybe 20 seconds. Its kinda jazz meets hip hop, but with new orleans second line flavor...????..??? :confused: I will have to hear the whole song to make a final judgement call. ...but hey if we go to the superbowl i dont care if mili vanilli come out of retirement to sing us a superbowl song!

A Milli Vanilli reunion would be pretty awesome, as half (was it Vanilli? Milli?) of that lauded duo committed suicide. I think an endorsement from the reanimated dead might just be the kind of energy to put our boys over the top!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom