Sam Acho.....would he fit here? (1 Viewer)

baarbogast

Hall-of-Famer
Reaction score
I've been scanning some mocks, all have him going between 70-80. All have us passing on him 2 time and most have us at 3 times. I don't get a lot of Big 12 football.

I haven't really seen him play but I know NOFALCONS likes him. In the end of the 2nd, I think that'd be pretty good value.

I've been scanning some mocks, all have him going between 70-80. All have us passing on him 2 time and most have us at 3 times. I don't get a lot of Big 12 football.

I really Love Acho.

he's played on a bad Texas team this year but has arguably been their best player with 9 sacks and 5 forced fumbles. I think that he also just won the nation's top scholar athlete award yesterday.

Physically and in style of play he reminds you of Philly's Trent Cole. Very athletic and strong as well as a very good pass-rusher. He would fit great here. I see him going between picks 25-50. We'd be extremely lucky to pick up a player of his quality at the end of the second round. He's easily one of the best pass-rushers in the draft.

As hard as it's been to watch Texas games this year, I've repeatedly watched Sam Acho play very well. I agree with what NOFALCONS10 said. He's very gifted and talented. I'm going to miss him and his brother side by side though.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom