Sammy Morris or Mike Bell? (1 Viewer)

Reaction score
Hey, guys, I have Westbrook starting alongside Pierre Thomas, but seeing how our RBs are pretty much getting equal carries, (or I believe Thomas and Bell will this week) I can't decide if I want to start Sammy Morris or Mike Bell in the flex spot.... :1zhelp:

P.S. - Forgot to mention that Sammy Morris is going against the Titans and they also have Maroney and Faulk putting in work.

I'd start Morris for the main reason that if you have all your eggs in the Saints backfield basket and something happens, like they abandon the run, then your screwed. Plus, then you have two games off of two players between them to score points. Even if Morris might have a bad matchup.

dude...i have this same decision...almost. I don't have PT...but need to start Sammy Morris or Mike Bell...i'm leaning toward Bell bc he has practiced all week in full and basically stamped his name as our #1 back. The "Gurus" on CBSSports give Bell "0" points for this game...

Morris will get the bulk of the carries bell will probably get 8 to 10. So go with Morris.
Plus the Pats might get up big in this game so they will run the ball later on. Where as the Saints game should be close all the way to the end.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom