N/S Saturday Wild Card Games (2 Viewers)

This one could get away from Sea pretty quickly.

Despite the Eagles record l believe the 49ers are the best team in the NFC it pains me to say
I agree. Had Hurts not gotten hurt, I think it might be a different story. He's back, but he's not where he was before injury and neither is the team.

And yeah, McCaffery busts one. Lol. SF is gonna win the NFC imo. They have it all.

And former Ragin Cajun Mitchell gets in on the action too. I'm pulling for him, heh.

Barring injury, no one is stopping g the niners offense. Too much talent with cmc, deebo and Kittle. Purdy plays with extreme poise and vision.

I will say this, if SF wins the SB with Purdy at QB, what to they do with Lance and Jimmy G? I'm sure they'll look to trade at least one of them if they're still under contract.

Didn't the Eagles go back to Wentz after Nick Foles won them a Super Bowl? Just saying...

I will say this, if SF wins the SB with Purdy at QB, what to they do with Lance and Jimmy G? I'm sure they'll look to trade at least one of them if they're still under contract.
Yeah, Jimmy G is off contract and they’ll have to trade Lance I would think. I’d definitely be interested in the Saints trading for him at the right price and with a new OC.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom