Sean Payton’s return to New Orleans - Denver Post (10 Viewers)

longtime lurker

Buddy D lives FOREVER!
VIP Subscribing Member
VIP Contributor
Diamond VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Like Falco he had his time and I'm glad we got to rock some Amadeus with him. Then time passed him up and we were never going to go anywhere with him, again. Kinda became a bit of a joke. It was a mercy quitting. Some 'geniuses' just have a great idea or two and as those ideas get figured out they get passed up by the 'geniuses' with newer more novel ideas.

You guys are tripping. If we played the Broncos week 1 we’d be giggling at SP as we route them 62-0. But Becaue we’re decimated with injuries and therefore losing he’s the savior that quit and DA is the devil.

He did quit on us. I was pissed when he left, but now I see the light. He quit on Mickey Loomis. I don’t know the details, but I’m sure there were some clashes about how Loomis managed the team. The first and only public scrutiny from Payton came about the Saints’ player evaluation process and how Denver’s is superior. We know Payton is petty and calculated. He put that out on purpose. Loomis responded by immediately making changes.

Now I’m pissed at Loomis and am convinced he is the sole reason Payton left.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom