Sean Payton to return to New Orleans next year 100% (old thread) (6 Viewers)

My sources wants you to tell your sources to tell Payton...that he will continue to read his name on these boards if he don't stop putting bull-doo doo on the field.

My source tells me that Rob Ryan has just eaten yet another bowl of gumbo :hihi:

My sources wants you to tell your sources to tell Payton...that he will continue to read his name on these boards if he don't stop putting bull-doo doo on the field.

It's good to see you back posting. Not much action for you when we were on that 3 game winning streak.

How bout that improving defense though.

My source told me he saw Payton and Elvis hanging out the other day.

So when there is conjecture that SP might leave the mods are quick to adjust title to include "speculation," but not when he is supposed to stay?

It's good to see you back posting. Not much action for you when we were on that 3 game winning streak.

How bout that improving defense though.

Are you sure? Go back and look again. I did miss two weeks of game day threads though, but that was just due to being busy. The two weeks I missed we won and lost. :idunno:

The defense....geez. I posted on it in a couple threads already. Absolutely no reason for us to be in a cage match when we put up 28+ points. That 49 points allowed is cherry on top of Ryan's collapsed cake. When he is asked to vacate the building, he should shake hands, smile and thank us for keeping him this long. That's tough for me to say, but yeah. SP is not innocent either. The inability to field a, consistently, good defense is his fault...directly.

Not enough Jason LaCornhola in this thread for me..therefore I cannot confirm..and I don't believe any of you.

My source said they are grooming Dennis Allen to take on the head coaching responsibilities and when Payton leaves he will be the HC of the future, likely with nearly the same staff. Payton moving forward and the retirement of Brees will coincide.
hey friends, forgive me for perusing OLD threads but this one popped up as a suggestion when I was working on my post and I'm wondering how CitySaints knew all this back in 2015. They must have some legit sources. I'd love to know the real reason Payton left the Saints.

I believe he left because of the Brees/Brady issue that happened. Brady wanted to be a Saints but Brees all the sudden said he'd come back and that caused a deep rift in the organization. It doesn't seem like we ever recovered from that but this is all conjecture of course.

Only way he comes back if he somehow strikes it rich and then talks gale into letting him buy the team...

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom