Seattle (1 Viewer)

BIG DAWG

Super Forum Fanatic
Reaction score
Hope the weather will be a factor-Forecast say rain and snow showers. High of 43. Bring the the Dirty Birds out in the elements.

Go get'em Hawks....:worthy:

HIgh of 43 and a 3:05 game means it WON"T be snowing. Seatle is my second favorite team this week, but TulsaSaint's avatar is always one of my favorites.

Kris

Don't we want good weather? Seattle's best chance is for Hasselbeck to get their passing attack back up to speed with his good receivers (assuming they're back from injury). Falcons have a power running game that can work in any weather.

Don't we want good weather? Seattle's best chance is for Hasselbeck to get their passing attack back up to speed with his good receivers (assuming they're back from injury). Falcons have a power running game that can work in any weather.

Thats what I would think...cold but dry would seem to be the best conditions.

exactly. seattles running game is just terrible with marshawn lynch. I beleive they are 2nd to last in the league.

Thats what I would think...cold but dry would seem to be the best conditions.

Actually, the seahwaks have had their best games in the rain...granted rain in Seattle is not what we think of rain in NOLA. It won't be too cold.

The best conditions for this game will be the weather that slows down Atlanta's run since Seattle has built their Def with smaller fast players

Hope the weather will be a factor-Forecast say rain and snow showers. High of 43. Bring the the Dirty Birds out in the elements.

Go get'em Hawks....:worthy:

i can attest to that. its constant overcast, about 40 degrees, constant rain, with the occasionall storm blowing in from time to time.

Historically, the Seachickens have a advantage in this type of weather at Quest Field.

They have a retractable dome so Im sure they will close it for the game if its going to rain and or snow

you are incorrect sir.

newaerial.jpg

the retractable roof is at Safeco field, where the Mariners play.

Weather isn't going to change the players on the field. The Falcons are just fine playing anywhere. Unlike most Dome teams, we are built to play on any surface. We aren't just a team built to run fast on turf.

The Falcons, btw, are travelling on Friday, so they will be in town a day early to get over any travel lag. Since the game is basically a noon game local time, that's pretty much just like playing in the East.

Frankly, the Seahawks will have to perform a magic trick to win that game.Can they? sure. Will they? No.

Weather isn't going to change the players on the field. The Falcons are just fine playing anywhere. Unlike most Dome teams, we are built to play on any surface. We aren't just a team built to run fast on turf.

The Falcons, btw, are travelling on Friday, so they will be in town a day early to get over any travel lag. Since the game is basically a noon game local time, that's pretty much just like playing in the East.

Frankly, the Seahawks will have to perform a magic trick to win that game.Can they? sure. Will they? No.
Matty Ice, is that you.......?

I have something for you....for Christmas...

1charmin.jpg

I swear...if everything falls into place like it looks to be (Falcons taking the division and Saints getting 5th seed), then that 29-yard kick that Hartley missed in Week 3 is basically going to cost us 4 seeds, a bye week, and home field advantage in the playoffs!

I really do hate the Falcons.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom