Severe Weather- SE US (2 Viewers)

bclemms

More than 15K posts served!
Reaction score
Just wanted to give everyone a heads up since their is a substantial threat for tornadoes tonight and tomorrow. I wont go into all the specifics but dynamics are really coming together for a potential tornado outbreak. The areas that are at the highest risk are from Southern Arkansas down to central La. The threat will push east overnight and the threat will continue into Ms by early morning.

Tomorrow could come together to be a significant severe weather outbreak from E/Ms but especially for Alabama and Georgia tomorrow afternoon.

I just wanted to give everyone a heads up for tonight since the weather outside is calm now and the highest risk will be after midnight. If you have NOAA radios I know they can be a pain but you should observe the warnings tonight since any storm that forms could produce a tornado rather quickly and any tornado that forms could be a strong, long lasting tornado.

It would also be a good idea to park the car in a garage or carport since their is also a good chance of large hail.

Thanks. Already battened down the hatches on the boat - we got a call from a neighbor in the next slip filling us in on tomorrow's expected winds!

Luckily there were only 7 tornadoes yesterday and the way it is looking today this will be more of a damaging straight line wind event.

The big squall line that is moving through Central Ms right now just came through isn't playing. It snapped a tree in my yard and I have leaves stuck to the side of my house.

This morning over here, bursts of winds, and occasional rain.

we woke up to a fireworks show last night - not sure what happened but the power lines across the street were just lighting up and booming for about 10 minutes. nothing seems down this morning. it was cool, though

My big, strong, 90-lb golden retriever is a complete wimp when bad weather hits. He kept us awake half the night crying and wimpering while pacing back and forth around the bed.

Winds are sustained 30-40mph here, with gusts in the 50's.

The rain woke me up at 2:00 AM this morning it was really coming down here in Arkansas. It's just windy now with light rain.

I like when the weather crew around here provides us with these little tidbits.

It's supposed to be a rockin' and a rollin' around here right about time to get off work. Counties to the south have already gone under tornado warnings and flash flood warnings abound.

WHEEEEEEE!

/argh

looks like all the bad weather is gone from the new orleans metro area for the most part

It's supposed to be a rockin' and a rollin' around here right about time to get off work. Counties to the south have already gone under tornado warnings and flash flood warnings abound.

WHEEEEEEE!

/argh

I'll never forgot that time when we went through the twister in Prattsville about 3 years ago.Pure sunshine out by the pool at 3pm and then a black sky and mayhem by 4.

Be safe.

This is one of the 4 tornado reports for today. No injuries were reported so its ok if you want to laugh.

1800 ALBERTON COFFEE AL DOUBLE WIDE TRAILER DESTROYED AT 1150 COUNTY RD. 235 (TAE)

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom