Should Bob Riley be Mccain's VP candidate (1 Viewer)

I'm going to be looking at things towrad the end of May, and if I see anything worth passing on or ideas that I end up looking at, I'll give you a headsup. Same for you. If you run across anything worthwhile on the upcoming season, let me know.

TPS

:hearts:

She was five months pregnant when she did her photo shoot in vogue. She is now seven months along and you can barely tell. I've never been one to go for older women, but this 44 year old is smokin' hot. When I saw the ballot last election, I was like "who's face do I want to see on the news every night, her or Frank Murkowski?" She won in a landslide.

I've even met her before and heard her talk a few times. She is from and was mayor of my hometown's high school football rival. She is way cool in person and has an awesome family. I think Rush Limbaugh has a crush on her and he has helped to spearhead the VP push a lot of conservative radio hosts and bloggers are making for her.

All that said, I actually hope she stays in Alaska. She is a great governor and I would hate to lose her to a position as useless as the vice president. I think in a few years she may challenge our senator Ted Stevens. Who long ago used the dark arts of necromancy to transform himself into an undead wizard or "Lich" to keep his iron fisted strangelhold over Alaskan politics going for all eternity. But if anyone can find and destroy his phylactery, it is her.

Bob Riley has been a great governor for my state QUOTE]

Although we both live in Alabama, we definitely live in different states. He's been the worst Governor since G. Hunt.

I'm almost positive it's going to be Romney. It's been bantered about some on AM radio. McCain knows he can't get the social conservatives excited, Romney will secure the fiscals to go along with the foreign policy conservatives he already has. Two out of the three conservative groups solidly behind you isn't bad.

Should be interesting -

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/iJUdMJIKnTs&border=0&rel=0"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/iJUdMJIKnTs&border=0&rel=0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

Bob Riley has been a great governor for my state QUOTE]

Although we both live in Alabama, we definitely live in different states. He's been the worst Governor since G. Hunt.
I'm raising the BS flag on this one.

When I moved to AL, the state was "broke", teachers were going to be fired en masse, schools were going to close, the entire state infrastructure was going to collapse, etc., etc., etc. Fast forward 7 years and the state is in the best economic shape it's been in for many years, quite possibly forever. Businesses are moving to Alabama, teachers are being hired, schools are being built, etc., etc., etc.

So which state are you living in?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom