Should I cheer for Chiefs or Rams (1 Viewer)

You just have to decide what's more important to you, Saints winning a Super Bowl or Brees getting the MVP?

I think both will happen but the outcome of this game will likely increase the odds of either happening based on who wins.

Chiefs. If the Rams lose, that really gives us some comfort with that first seed. I'd really like to think that Brees would rather have a second ring than a single MVP.

A Chiefs’ win puts us a game ahead of the Rams with us holding the tie-breaker.

Chiefs. IMO, Brees keeps this up Mahomes won't have a chance at MVP. Plus Chiefs win means Rams loss which could diminish Gurley and Goffs MVP talk. That's if you only care about the MVP thing.

Chiefs are the best remaining shot for the Rams to be handed another loss. It’s a no-brainer, IMO.

Chiefs win in a game where Mahomes throws 3 picks and Kareem hunt saves them.

Team first.....we need 1 seed so chiefs all the way for me.
This.

Plus - Brees is already the MVP for me, but I honestly don't really pay attention to those kind of awards.

Rooting for the Chiefs. But talent wise, the Rams has more.

Its the Chiefs without question - our need for the #1 seed far outweighs anything else, pretty sure Drew himself would say the exact same thing.

+1 for the Chiefs beating the Rams. anything to help us get an edge with seeding going into the playoffs.

You want them to go to overtime and then have the Chiefs win. Also, you want Mahomes to throw 2 interceptions and get sacked 5 times and hand the ball off for victory instead.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom