Shuck N Dive - Super Bowl Weekend (1 Viewer)

Reaction score
Hello All,
Congratulations on a great Super Bowl Victory! I know it's late but I'm starting to assemble reports for my website on the goings on in South Florida during Super Bowl Weekend. Now that it's several weeks later, and considering the amount of damage done to my liver over the three day binge drinking fest, I can't remember all the names of folks I met. I'm planning to post some photos and I'd rather not write "this micellaneous guy" or "that random chick" in the photo caption. So if you met me out there let me know your name. Also for those of you that attended the Jay Foster bash and second lined to the stadium, let me know what you thought of the event. I'm also looking for photos of fans second lining over.

Hans

Hey, I met you Friday night before the big game. My name is Ward. I'm the tall tan guy who kept hitting my female ex-coworker to stop interrupting you. haha. We did that little video log together. I have no idea if I was wearing a Jersey or not.

I'll have to go to your site to see your review of the big game. And you have to hit up another Saints game, but earlier in the season is better. Nicer weather and get advice on the tailgating area (under I-10) vs the giant party mob at Allergo's (which is fun, but not true tailgating... you'll get fed under I-10)

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom