SiriusXM Movin’ the Chains Mock Draft 3.0 (1 Viewer)

BlackNGoldblood

Cruisin' for a Bruisin'
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Jim Miller had the Jets pick at No. 4 and received a phone call from the Saints to move up to there, using their 16 and 19 picks. Saints selected Alabama left tackle Evan Neal.

I‘m glad he did not take a QB there, but I’d prefer we stand pat and get a LT and WR at 16 and 19. And there were tons of first-round-graded receivers left on Jim and Pat‘s board at 19.

Jim Miller had the Jets pick at No. 4 and received a phone call from the Saints to move up to there, using their 16 and 19 picks. Saints selected Alabama left tackle Evan Neal.

I‘m glad he did not take a QB there, but I’d prefer we stand pat and get a LT and WR at 16 and 19. And there were tons of first-round-graded receivers left on Jim and Pat‘s board at 19.
I am not logging on to here if that happens.

#16 Trevor Penning lt
#19 Jordan davis dt
#49 john metchie wr
This is Todd mcshays updated picks.
I really hate passing on round 1 wide receiver talent but I get it .
Metchie is great, I wonder if he would be a first rounder if he was not injured.

I think the key is how we feel about our depth in the safety position. If they think they need to grab one in the draft, we may get one on the second round.à

That would almost "force" us to get a receiver in the first.

But, if we get Penning and Davis on the first, I will be very happy getting to the second round and get a receiver then.

Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom