SiriusXM Movin’ the Chains Mock Draft 3.0 (1 Viewer)

#16 Trevor Penning lt
#19 Jordan davis dt
#49 john metchie wr
This is Todd mcshays updated picks.
I really hate passing on round 1 wide receiver talent but I get it .
In this draft with the depth at WR, I do not see any issue waiting until round 2 in order to get a top OT.

Not taking a WR with one of our 1st wouldn’t make any sense. We have the opportunity to fill a need with an elite talent, so why draft a very good player, who’s not elite, at a position that’s probably 3rd or 4th in terms of needs?

It’s LT + WR (you can flip flop them if you like) or bust. One thing’s for sure, Loomis ain’t making the trade that has us moving both our 1st for a tackle/guard.

Not taking a WR with one of our 1st wouldn’t make any sense. We have the opportunity to fill a need with an elite talent, so why draft a very good player, who’s not elite, at a position that’s probably 3rd or 4th in terms of needs?

It’s LT + WR (you can flip flop them if you like) or bust. One thing’s for sure, Loomis ain’t making the trade that has us moving both our 1st for a tackle/guard.
No way should we trade both picks for a tackle. However, there is enough depth at WR if another position is unexpectedly available in the first. I see OT as a higher priority than WR given the depth at WR in the draft.

No way should we trade both picks for a tackle. However, there is enough depth at WR if another position is unexpectedly available in the first. I see OT as a higher priority than WR given the depth at WR in the draft.
I agree. I think we need to pick the best tackle at 16, since it’s our 1A-1B need and the Chargers are just waiting for us to screw up and snatch Penning. With the 19th pick, I’m taking one of Williams or Olave and call it a day.

Add a starting tackle and a stud WR to pair alongside Michael Thomas and we’re a damn good team. If we can land both players, the following rounds is just gravy for me.

Neal's best position in the NFL may be guard. So, yeah I can definitely see us moving into the top 5 to grab him.
Per tradition. Take a tackle move them to guard…take a center…move them to guard. Novel concept…how about drafting a guard to play guard. I know that’s really out there though.

I’m completely against anything that would prevent us from draft a top 6 WR this year. If we pull another Nick Toon, Kenny Stills, TreQuan Smith like move…I’ll lose it. If the Saints want to get a mid-round WR I’d be fine with it… but only if it’s the second WR we draft.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom