skip bayless (1 Viewer)

mrperrino

ALL-MADDEN TEAM
Reaction score
LOL

just said the Falcons are the 9th best team.

steelers, patriots, ravens, jets, bears, packers, saints, eagles are all better than the failclowns.

checked out the failclowns forums and they are reeling....really reeling...just good to know the experts "know" the failclowns are a "lucky", not a dominating 10-2 team....

and the luck will run out against the kittys..then the sea-hags..then the saints... imagine 3 straight losses....never know...road games..presure..injuries...LOL

LOL
checked out the failclowns forums and they are reeling....really reeling...just good to know the NOT SO "experts" know the failclowns are a "lucky", not a dominating 10-2 team....

Fixed.

Well, if Skip Bayless says it, it has to be true...

that is unless he's dissing the Saints. ;)

I think that's the first time the terms "Skip Bayless" and "expert" were used in the same sentence.

We would be doing the same thing if it were us. Why does Skip suddenly have credibility?

not another, Oh Noes Skip Bayless said... thread. Im sure when ESPN googles skip bayless and they see 5000000 threads accross the internet about him, they know he is giving them their monies worth..

Well, if Skip Bayless says it, it has to be true...

that is unless he's dissing the Saints. ;)

For ANYONE on this forum to act like they respect Bayless's opinion is an embarrassment.. I threw up in my mouth last year everytime I came across yet ANOTHER "skip Bayless disrespected the Saints" thread... Now, all of a sudden, he knows what he's talking about...

His MO is to take the popular opinion and crap all over it... If the Hartley hit that field goal, he would be calling the Saints the 10th best team and saying the falcons are much better n the saints are lucky...

Come on man! Skip Bayless said that about us last year. Don't use him as the voice of reason.

^^This.

Besides, some of u's are WAY too focused on the Falcons. Some of u's seem to want to discuss the Falcons more than you want to discuss the Saints. I don't mind talking about the Falcons here and there. I, too, think they're overrated. But we need to slow our roll a little bit. Thres still a ton of Saints stuff to discuss. All this Falcons talk makes me feel...uncivilized!

not another, Oh Noes Skip Bayless said... thread. Im sure when ESPN googles skip bayless and they see 5000000 threads accross the internet about him, they know he is giving them their monies worth..

Apparently one breed of football fan focuses on him more than others...

Attachments

• bayless.JPG
    bayless.JPG
    18.1 KB · Views: 609
The Falcons are consistent. They play to their potential week in, week out but they are not explosive. They aren't capable of blowing a good team out, which is why they're games are usually three to four point wins. When a team hangs a two score lead on them then they will be done.

LOL

just said the Falcons are the 9th best team.

steelers, patriots, ravens, jets, bears, packers, saints, eagles are all better than the failclowns.

checked out the failclowns forums and they are reeling....really reeling...just good to know the experts "know" the failclowns are a "lucky", not a dominating 10-2 team....

and the luck will run out against the kittys..then the sea-hags..then the saints... imagine 3 straight losses....never know...road games..presure..injuries...LOL

This just proves the point everyone made last year during the Saints run .....Bayless is a shock jock ...... he takes whoever is on top or is the media darling and takes the opposite position just to get a rise out of people.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom