sleepy sleep (1 Viewer)

oh i also have klonopin, but even half of a 1mg (whatever that is, .5?) i will oversleep

Valerian root.

I usually go to sleep pretty easy when I finally give in, but if I struggle, NyQuill + Bon Iver always works. Like 100%.

I caught a cold and started getting sick last Friday. On Tuesday night I took NyQuil, as I have been doing every night since Friday. For whatever reason, yesterday I couldn't shake off the grogginess after waking up in the morning and slept pretty much most of the day until 3pm. That's the most I've slept in a very long time.

I caught a cold and started getting sick last Friday. On Tuesday night I took NyQuil, as I have been doing every night since Friday. For whatever reason, yesterday I couldn't shake off the grogginess after waking up in the morning and slept pretty much most of the day until 3pm. That's the most I've slept in a very long time.

Do Dago and I need to nurse you again?

Yeah NQ can knock you out. I like ZQ for non-sick applications.

But for me the music is a big help. My year-in-review playlists are always distorted with a lot of lo-fi and slow stuff. My buddy was like “damn dude you listen to a lot of Eliott Smith, are you depressed?“ Nah, it helps me sleep.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom