So on the way to Dunkin Donuts this morning... (1 Viewer)

Krodwhodat

Subscribing Member
VIP Subscribing Member
Gold VIP Contributor
Reaction score
It wasn't so bad out here on the northshore so I opened up the sunroof on the Navigator and rolled the windows down. Great ride! Got to the donut shop rolled up the windows and went in. Ordered a dozen donuts and a XL cup of coffee. Went outside and had my hands full so i set the coffee on top of the vehicle to get my keys and guess what? Sunroof open and I just dropped the entire cup of coffee on the old front seat. By the time I got the car open the cup was empty.

Scrubbed all morning and covered it in ferbreeze but I assume in this eat it's only a matter of time before the vehicle stinks like rotten milk!

Anyone have similar experience?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

01a.jpg

Maybe a carwash with a machine that can clean the fabric would help. You need to get the milk rinsed out of there or it will stink....forever.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

It wasn't so bad out here on the northshore so I opened up the sunroof on the Navigator and rolled the windows down. Great ride! Got to the donut shop rolled up the windows and went in. Ordered a dozen donuts and a XL cup of coffee. Went outside and had my hands full so i set the coffee on top of the vehicle to get my keys and guess what? Sunroof open and I just dropped the entire cup of coffee on the old front seat. By the time I got the car open the cup was empty.

Scrubbed all morning and covered it in ferbreeze but I assume in this eat it's only a matter of time before the vehicle stinks like rotten milk!

Anyone have similar experience?

Well, that's what you get for putting milk in your coffee and not having leather seats :ezbill:

My car has 115K miles on it and has suffered the wages of 2 children over its 9 years, so the cloth seats (which seem to wick up coffee and juice as opposed to repelling) are pretty well done in. They do make some nice seat covers these days :hihi:

We were headed out of town a couple years ago and my wife put the iPad on the front fender of the car (who knows why). Black case, black Honda CR-V, so she doesn't see it until we're wheeling around a turn in the neighborhood at 25 mph and it blows off. She says "I think my license plate just fell off" :)jpshakehead:) I said "That weren't no license plate"

We stop and pick up the ipad. Cracked screen but the case saved it from death and it's still chugging along today.

Since I like being married I had better sense (at the time of the incident) than to tease her about it :hihi:

The height of a Navigator is 78.1".. How tall are you? Judging by the pic you seem about 5'6. Maybe you should have used the hood. :)

Solution: Just pour a beer on the seat, the smell of stale beer will cover the smell of the rotten milk...plus the smell will make you real popular with any cop who stops you. You're welcome.:9:

Well, that's what you get for putting milk in your coffee and not having leather seats :ezbill:

My car has 115K miles on it and has suffered the wages of 2 children over its 9 years, so the cloth seats (which seem to wick up coffee and juice as opposed to repelling) are pretty well done in. They do make some nice seat covers these days :hihi:

We were headed out of town a couple years ago and my wife put the iPad on the front fender of the car (who knows why). Black case, black Honda CR-V, so she doesn't see it until we're wheeling around a turn in the neighborhood at 25 mph and it blows off. She says "I think my license plate just fell off" :)jpshakehead:) I said "That weren't no license plate"

We stop and pick up the ipad. Cracked screen but the case saved it from death and it's still chugging along today.

Since I like being married I had better sense (at the time of the incident) than to tease her about it :hihi:

They are leather seats but air conditioned so almost like mesh....

The height of a Navigator is 78.1".. How tall are you? Judging by the pic you seem about 5'6. Maybe you should have used the hood. :)

Funny but I'm 6'4. I should have put the donuts on the roof that would have created less mess

Being a fat guy, I don't understand the concept of donuts that actually made it to your car....

Reupholster.

This is karma for spending money at Dunkin' Donuts.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom