Southeastern Softball Fundraiser/Contest (Approved by Andrus) (1 Viewer)

Reaction score

Details of the fundraiser and reason for it along with the contest for photography sessions are described below. If you are not interested in the contest we are welcoming any donations even if it's a small amount it would help since the team is not getting any funding from the Athletics Department. Please consider helping this team, thank you! Who Dat and Lion Up!

My name is Arief Harlan, I am a local photographer in Hammond, LA which is home to Southeastern Louisiana Softball. I have had the opportunity to take photos for SLU Softball last season and continue to do so this season. I am starting this GoFundMe as a contest fundraiser to help SLU softball fund their stadium project which includes permanent shaded areas for the bleachers and for the area in outfield where people can watch the game. These upgrades will improve the overall quality and experience for fans and family who attend the games. Southeastern is also hosting the Southland Softball Conference tournament in 2021 and 2022. These upgrades will provide a better experience for not only SLU fans and visiting fans but will also be well received at the conference tournaments. This project is team funded since little to no funds are being received from the school for it. Any amount helps!

In regards to the contest being run by Harlan Photography:
The three pizes are:
1. Free wedding photography package ($2000 value)
2. Free 2 hour session ($250 value)
3. Free 2 hour session ($250 value)

$10 = 5 entries
$20 = 10 entries
$40 = 25 entries
$60 = 50 entries
$80 = 70 entries
$100 = 150 entries

If you want to enter the contest, be sure to have your name present in the donation and leave a comment with your email address or message our Facebook page (Harlan Photography LLC) to let us know that you have donated so we know how to contact you should you win. If you just want to help out for the project then you are still able to donate anonymously .

Thank you so much for your help and Lion Up!

Off to a solid start in day 1 yesterday. If you are able to please consider helping these girls raise enough so their team can start getting their project going and possibly done by the start of the regular season in February.

Thank you!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom