Speculation SP just said he talked to ML and the comp will be somewhere around a mid to late 1st round pick (1 Viewer)

ChopperSaint

Official gum of champions
Reaction score
He was just on Colin Cowherd and just said that that is what Loomis said it would take .

I find it odd that Payton would make that info public but it is what it is I guess

Just passing it along in case you did not see the interview

Last edited by a moderator:
He said that very directly and word for word. Said it came straight from Loomis .

I’m very surprised he said that on air but he did. I’m sure it’s on YouTube by now
Good. And I believe it. SP has no filter lol.

Hopefully it also means that the “worse” the first round pick, the more we’ll demand in extra compensation.

Loomis should ask for more, it feels like Sean is dictating the terms. A mid-first plus what? If there are multiple teams why should we get the short end?

He said that very directly and word for word. Said it came straight from Loomis .

I’m very surprised he said that on air but he did. I’m sure it’s on YouTube by now
There have been a lot of strange things in the NFL this season. I think somebody needs to return their malfunctioning Ouija board and get their money back.

On a serious note, aside from the performance of the teams, performance and criticism of the officials, we have seen a change in the behind the scenes politics.

For example: Miami trying to get SP and TB. We have seen lots more rumors that are illogical.

I’m waiting for a YouTube of this interview I will post it as soon as I see one .

The interview was just 30 mins ago live so it could be a few

Everything about the current state of this organization is a complete and total nightmare.
Yep.

And all those who blasted folks who said it wouldn’t be the haul they anticipated…that folks were just throwing stuff out there blah blah blah. Gayle herself said the FO would not hold Sean hostage, many of us remember it, we just don’t remember when and where it was said. I’m grateful they’re at least asking for a 1st, as I was worried they’d not even do that.

Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom